Call Tech Mowgli Virus Removal support
Toll Free US 1-866-274-9769
Is your PC Infected with Virus or Spyware ? Is it Slow or Crashing ?
Step1: Scan it With Antivirus
Steps 2: If No Good then you probably have a boot virus which is not easy to Fix.
Step 3: Start your PC in Safe mode with Networking by tapping f8 key on Key board
Now you Can Chat with our Live Experts by Clicking on the Pop Up on the Right.
Or Call our Toll Free number on 1-866-274-9769
Computer viruses are malicious programs that like their biological counterpart multiply rapidly to obstruct the proper functioning of your computer. A virus enters the host system through some file posing as a genuine program. A virus can enter a host system through Internet, computer network (LAN or WAN) or the media devices such as CD, hard disk, flash drive, pen drive, USB drive, etc.
Virus can spell doom for an individual or an organization. Several viruses in the past have created havoc and caused damage to the tunes of millions to the companies. Some common examples being – Melissa virus and the I Love You virus in the late 90s.
Types of Virus
The viruses infect the host system stealthily, without the permission of the owner. Viruses can be classified into many categories, depending on their functioning and the ability to cause damage –
- Resident Virus – This kind of virus affects the whole memory of the host system – RAM. One common example being- ‘Randex’.
- Boot Virus – This kind of virus spreads in the bootable part of the hard drive. One common example being- ‘Poly Boot’.
Some other forms of viruses are Worms, Macro virus and Trojans.
Functioning of a Virus
As a virus enters a host system, it moves towards the hidden areas in the system where it cannot be detected by the user. As the user accesses any kind of file infected with virus, the virus starts multiplying and spreading. It infects the system, destroys its major components and eventually slows down the host system. The system starts taking more time than usual in booting or accessing any file.
The virus’ menace does not end here. It can replicate itself into the system install the infected components in the memory of the computer. Due to this infection and installation complete data on the hard disk can be lost and the Operating System can get corrupt.
How to protect your computer from virus?
As discussed, viruses can obstruct your work to an extent that you may not be able to carry any sort of work, losing time and money. They cause extensive damage to your computer. To add on, everyday n numbers of viruses are invented all over the world.
The solution to the virus issue is to use a powerful technology and seek expert’s advice.
Our site is an attempt to offer robust PC support to kill virus and protect your important data. We provide the latest techniques to deal with the most menacing viruses and provide timely updates to protect your PC.
It is highly imperative that a user knows how to tackle these kind programs. Our site is happy to provide the latest and the best in cutting edge techniques. Our certified experts provide you assistance to protect your PC from malware, worms, spyware and viruses.
“Just relax and let the expert team from TechMowgli clean viruses, spyware and other malicious programs from your computer. We provide you the best live PC Support.”
If you think your computer is virus-infected and it behaves absurdly, then you need to take care of it as early as possible. A virus can cause severe damage to your computer and make your important files and data corrupt. Therefore, it becomes necessary that you take some precautions to protect your data from viruses.
- Do not download any file from any website if you are not aware of its whereabouts. Whether the file is from your client or has been sent as an attachment in your email. If you are not expecting any file from anyone, please refrain from downloading it.
- If your email client has the auto-launch feature switched on, turn it off. Do not even opt for auto launch of graphics. Try more to read all your emails online and do not download it unless you are sure that it is 100% safe and virus-free. You can use Yahoo, Netscape, Eudora or Simplecheck to cross check about virus infection.
- Check your email attachment. If you find pif or scr extension in the header, chances are that it is a virus.
- If you have received any Microsoft file on your Windows based PC, probability s that it is not a virus but it can have virus embedded in it. The files can easily be embedded with virus.
- Although hackers have not been able to embed pictures with viruses – it does not mean that you do not cross check the file. A file name with the extension – .jpg.scr can fool you and enter your PC a mincing virus.
- Anti-virus programs should be installed in your system and should always be updated to detect the viruses. However, they are only good till they are updated and even they are frequently attacked by the viruses to breach the security. So you cannot always trust the anti-virus tools.
- You should always scan any sort of file that land to you. Better use Yahoo, as they keep Norton up to date.
- Set your computer to such that it does not automatically launch the installation of files, updates, HTML pages, cookies, etc without your permission.